Wednesday, June 6, 2012

An Update!

 Hello everyone!
I haven't forgotten or lost my passion for film, but these last few months have been busy for me!
I haven't been to the movies since... Well, since I saw Hunger Games. So yes, it's been a while!
I can't even begin to express how anxious I am to get back in the theatre and critique. I'm so behind, I haven't even seen The Avengers yet! There are so many wonderful films coming out in the next 6 months or so, and I plan on seeing/reviewing them all. Stay tuned folks!

-Alexis

*special shout-out to my friend, Nicole, who has been asking me to update this blog for a few months now. Thanks for the support!*

Movie Fun Fact: Quentin Tarantino is one of my favorite directors. I LOVE Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2, and the cult classic Pulp Fiction. I'm anxiously awaiting the release of his new film, Django Unchained.

 


2 comments:

  1. I saw you liked Kill Bill 1 and 2 along with Pulp fiction but are those really the Movies to look up to when Django Unchained comes out? I feel you would be disappointed if those are your favorite QT movies when Django comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely not expecting DC to be better than PF or the KB movies. I think the plot is interesting, the cast is good, and I like Quentin's style of directing. I'm curious to see how the story plays out in Django (:

      Delete